The American Express Centurion Card (also known as AMEX Black Card) is a extremely exclusive card that can only be attained through an invitation from AMEX.
There are many rumors about what it takes to get an AMEX Centurion, but one thing is certain – you likely need to spend more than $300,000 a year on your existing AMEX card to even be considered. The exclusivity of this card leads many to wonder what the perks of the card are. Today, we would like to share one of the benefits.
The AMEX Centurion Offer
Similar to the AMEX Platinum, the Centurion cardholders get regular offers from merchandise to vacation packages. You have to pay for these offers, but it’s usually either a very good deal or something that you wouldn’t be able to access yourself. One of our subscribers recently got an offer through AMEX Centurion that involved an amazing trip to the Bahamas! Check out the details below.
“Centurion members are invited to participate in two competitions with professional golfers on the beautiful islands of The Bahamas. There are two season-opening events of the Web. com Tour that are taking place in January. The first is the third Annual Bahamas Great Exuma Classic Pro-Am followed by the third Annual Great Abaco Classic Pro-Am. These season kick off tournaments are hailed as the “The Path to the PGA TOUR” with all 50 available PGA TOUR cards at stake. The Web. com Tour alumni have won more than 425 PGA TOUR titles, including 21 majors and five PLAYERS Championships.
Spend this January playing golf alongside friends, colleagues, Web. com Tour professionals and golf legends in the exotic Caribbean location.”
- Five (5) days/four (4) nights’ accommodation within two (2) separate two (2) bedroom villas (with King Size beds) at Grand Isle Resort in Exuma, The Bahamas
- Two (2) 18-hole Pro-Am competition rounds for four (4) on the Sandals Emerald Bay Golf Course
- Participation in VIP golf clinic for four (4) with Web. com Tour professionals
- Access for eight (8) people to an Exuma excursion with world-famous swimming pigs
- Lunch for four (4) Pro-Am participants on Pro-Am competition rounds
- Lunch for eight (8) on excursion day
- Sixty (60)-minute massages for eight (8) people at the Red Lane Spa at Sandals Emerald Bay
- Access for eight (8) people to Pro-Am pairings and awards parties
- Round trip transportation between Exuma International Airport (GGT) and Grand Isle Resort
- Transportation to and from all included activities and excursions
- Access to golf carts for use during stay
Now comes the part you’ve been wondering about. How much does all of this cost? The above package is valid for a group of eight people, and has a total cost of $20,000 ($2,500 per person).
For those who have looked into going to the Bahamas, $2,500 for five days along with all of the activities is an amazing price. For those of us who are looking for an even better deal, check out our travel hack for the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas.
Do you have another AMEX Centurion offer that you would like to share with us? If so, send us an e-mail at: email@example.com